Alante Class A Gas Motorhomes
Soar to new heights in the beautiful new Jayco Alante Class A motorhome with Jayco's exclusive JRide® Plus
The 2018 Jayco Alante Class A gas Motorhome standard driving equipment includes:
- Automatic hydraulic leveling jacks
- Ford F53 16,000-lb (26X)/18,000-lb (31P, 31V, 29S)/20,500-lb (31R) GVWR chassis
- 6.8L Triton V-10 320 HP gas engine with electronic fuel injection and 460 LB-FT torque
- 6-speed automatic TorqShift transmission with overdrive and tow haul mode
- 19.5-inch Goodyear® radial tires
- 5,000-lb. rear hitch receiver with dual connector & much more!
The 2018 Jayco Alante Class A gas Motorhome standard exterior equipment includes:
- White, high-gloss, fiberglass walls
- Seamless, one-piece front cap
- Bead-foam insulation (R-24 max roof, R-9 max floor, R-8 max walls)
- Electric-powered, double-step entry
- 12V house battery
- 30-amp electrical service cord
- 4-inch tube bumper with sewer hose storage & more!
The 2018 Jayco Alante Class A gas Motorhome standard interior equipment includes:
- Kitchen countertops with large double sink
- Hardwood cabinet doors throughout
- 1.6 cu. ft. microwave
- 8 cu. ft. gas/electric refrigerator
- Water filtration system
- Auto-ignition, 31,000-BTU ducted furnace
- Prep for satellite dish
- Digital antenna with powered amplifier
- Shower with glass door, skylight and light
- Toilet with foot flush
- Full two-toned dash with grey burl accents
- 6-gallon gas/electric water heater
- Queen-sized bed with bedspread
- Decorative window valances & more!
This is a partial list of the 2018 Jayco Alante Class A gas Motorhome features and options. For a complete and exact list of standard features and options please call us and ask to speak to a North Trail RV Center RV Sales Consultant. North Trail RV Center is not responsible for any errors or omissions listed here.
The 2018 Jayco Alante Class A gas motorhome comes in the following floor plans, 26 X, 31 P, 31 R and 31 V.